Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Why not?"

Well, here it is. I have a blog. I am not one of those people who thinks "oh, blogging, that looks easy", no the truth is that it looks really hard but at the same time I am still intrigued. Blogging is hard because you are putting a lot of yourself out there for others to examine. Will people enjoy reading my blog? Will I be the only one who ever reads my blog? Surely my mom will read it, right? 

There are a lot of questions going through my head right now, the biggest one being, "why?" Why am I starting a blog? Well here's the thing, I always used to be a journal person. When I was younger I would journal ALL the time, I still have all of my old journals and I think it's fun to go back and read them and see how I was feeling at different times in my life. Sometimes it's very comical, sometimes I think I really had it all together, sometimes I can't believe what a mess I was. For whatever reason I stopped journaling when I was in college. Mostly because I was just really busy going to school full time and working full time, then I got sucked right into the real world and my journals slowly began to collect dust. Now, at 28, I feel like I have finally settled into the real world, as much as one possibly can, and I'm feeling the need to keep track of my thoughts again, so.. Why not a blog?

That is what it boils down to, "why not?" Why not try it and see if I like it? Worst case scenario, it's an online journal for myself, and hey, that wouldn't be so bad. So here it goes. I'm joining blogland. I'm completely clueless when it comes to this stuff, but I'm going to give it my best shot!

Make it a great day and if you're feeling down, just add a little sparkle. Sparkle makes everything better!

Lauren


 photo signature-43.png

No comments:

Post a Comment